There is a feature in Photoshop which allows you to rotate or flip an image in any direction. This feature is called the “rotate canvas” and can be found by choosing Image > Rotate Canvas.
Inside the rotate canvas, there are the following commands:
- 180 – Rotates the image 180 degree.
- 90 CW – Rotate the image the image 90 clockwise.
- 90 CCW – Rotates the image 90 counter clockwise.
- Arbitrary – Rotates the image by an angle you input. An input box appears and you select the angle and whether you want CW or CCW.
- Flip canvas horizontal – Flips the canvas in the horizontal direction.
- Flip canvas vertical – Flips the canvas in the vertical direction.
(Flip canvas horizontal)
(Flip canvas vertical)