Sometimes it is easier to download a high resolution texture rather than creating your own texture in Photoshop. There are all sort of free textures available to download such as wood, stone grass, metal etc.
Below I have provided a list of places where you can get free textures in Photoshop:
- Photoshoptextures – A popular place to download many different categories of textures.
- z7server - There are over 1350 texture in this site which are separated into catalogues.
- Grsites – They claim they have the largest collection of textures on the internet
- freephotoshop – Contains four main catogories which are grunge, rocks, rust and wood.
- Archivetextures – Over 3500+ textures with many new textures added daily.
- Change-books – Textures include metal, nature, sky, stone, textile and wood
- Cgtextures - The world largest free texture site.